УДК 547-316; 542.913/547, 578.6; 541, 135:541.138
Синтез новых хлорпроизводных 1,3-диоксолана и получение на их основе противозадирных присадок
Mustafayev N.P., Novotrozhina N.N., Musayeva B.I., Safarova M.R., Ramazanova Yu.B., Ismayilov I.P., Mustafayeva Y.S.
(Academician A.Guliyev Institute of Chemistry of Additives of NAS Azerbaijan, Baku)
Keywords: dioxolane, glycerin, mono- and disulfide, mineral oil, load-carrying properties
On the basis of a-chloropropanediol and dialkyl ketones, 2,2-dimethyl-4-chloromethyl-1,3-dioxolanes were synthesized.
By condensation of 2,2-dimethyl-4-hydroxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane with monochloroacetic acid, 2,2-dimethyl-4-chloromethylcarboxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane was synthesized, the latter was also obtained by counter synthesis by the interaction of a-chloromethylcarboxymethylpropanediol with dimethylketone. Based on the obtained chlorine-containing derivatives of 1,3-dioxolane, a number of mono- and disulfides were synthesized. It has been established that they possess high load-carrying properties in AK-15 mineral trans mission oil.
On the basis of hydroxymethylchloroacetamide and 2,2-dimethyl-4-hydroxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane, 2,2-dimethyl-4-chloromethylcarbamoylmethyloxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane was synthesized, the interaction of which with N, N-diethyldithiocarbamate gave S(N-2,2-dimethyl-4-methyloxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane) carbamoylmethyldiethyldithiocarbamate.
The possibility of obtaining the indicated compound was also shown by the interaction of 2,2-dimethyl-4-hydroxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane and S-hydroxymethylcarbamoylmethyldiethyl dithiocarbamate. The S-hydroxymethylcarbamoylmethyldiethyldithiocarbamate used is based on S-carbamoylmethyldiethyldithiocarbamate and paraform in an alkaline medium. It was found that S(N-2,2-dimethyl-4-methyloxymethyl-1,3-dioxolane) carbamoylmethyldiethyldithiocarba¬mate has high load-carrying properties in synthetic essential oil (PEE).
1. Ramazanov D.N., Dzhumbe A., Nekhaev A.I., Samoilov V.O., Maksimov A.L., Egorova E.V. Zhurn. Petrochemistry. 2015, v. 55, №. 2, p. 148.
2. Varfolomeev S. D., Nikiforov G. A., Volyev V. B., Makarov G. G., Trusov L. I. Pat. 2365617 of the Russian Federation. 2009.
3. Maksimov A.L., Nekhaev A.I., Shlyakhtitsev D.S., Varfolomeev S.D., Volyeva V.B., Nikiforov G.A. Zhurn. Petrochemistry. 2010, v. 50. № 5. p. 333 [Petrol Chemistry. 2010, v.50, № 5, p.325].
4. Mammadova Kh.M., Mammadov M.K., Piraliyev A.Ce. Synthesis of glyceride mono ether based on diiccyclopentadiene. 1st International Chemical Engineering conference. Republic of Azerbaijan, Baku, 2013, p. 153.
5. Shevchuk AS, Podgornova VA, Charter BF Synthesis of 1b3-dioxolane derivatives based on b-chlorolactic acid. Zhurn. Organic Chemistry. 2001, v. 37. № 5, p. 741.
6. Rubtsov M.V., Baychikov A.G. Synthetic chemical and pharmaceutical preparations. M.: Publishing. “Medicine”, 1971, p. 11.
7. Heterocyclic compounds. Ed. R. Elderfield. M.: IIL, 1961, v. 5, 602 p.; Balashov A.L., Danov S.M., Chernov A.A. Abstracts of the International Conference on High-Tech Chemical Technologies. Yaroslavl, 1998, p. 110-111; Lugovkin S.T.N., Shevchuk A.S., Chartermen B.F., Podgornova V.A., Popova V.V. Abstracts of the International Conference on High-Tech Chemical Technologies. 1998, pp. 151-152.
8. Mustafaev N.P., Efendieva H.K., Hasanzade G.R. 5-Alkoxycarbonylmethyl-1,3-thiosolidide-4-one-2-thione as anti-wear additives with synthetic essential oils. A.S. USSR 785310, 08/07/1980.