Моделирование работы промышленной установки каталитического крекинга вакуумного газойля из смеси казахстанской и западно-сибирской нефти
Nazarova G. Yu., Ivashkina E. N., Ivanchina E. D., Oreshina A. A., Vymyatnin E. K., Kaliev T. A., Popov R. D., Antonov A. V., Seytenova G. Z.
(National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia, S. Toraighyrov Pavlodar State University, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan)
Keywords: catalytic cracking, riser reactor, mathematical model, vacuum gas oil, group composition, unstable gasoline, wet gas, octane number, process conditions.
The paper presents the results of catalytic cracking industrial unit modeling. The feedstock of the unit is a vacuum gas oil composed of Kazakhstan and West Siberian oil mixture. The process mathematical model based on the formalized conversion scheme involving hydrocarbon compounds of feedstock, gasoline fraction, gas, coke, propane-propylene and butane-butylene fractions. The model takes into account the thermodynamic and kinetic regularities of high molecular weight hydrocarbons catalytic cracking. The feedstock and products composition was determined by liquid-solid and gas chromatography. This results were used for solving the inverse chemical kinetics problem, as well as in predictive calculations of process conditions, feedstock compositions and sludge consumption in a wide variation interval. Applying the catalytic cracking model allows the comprehensive assessment of the feedstock composition and process conditions effect on the process temperature, products yield and composition. The model also enables to adjust the riser process conditions to increase the target products yield considering the feedstock composition. It also allows to predict the riser temperature regime, taking account of the regenerated catalyst and feedstock temperature, catalyst circulation ratio, primary and secondary reactions thermal effect.
1. Soljar B.Z., Aladysheva Je.Z., Galiev R.G., Havkin V.A. Catalytic cracking of residual oil stock. Oil and Gas Technologies, №.1 (60), 2009, p.3. (In Russ.)
2. Sharipov R.A., Sidorov G.M., Zinnatullin R.R., Dmitriev Yu.K. The role of catalytic cracking process in the production of high-octane gasoline. Journal Modern problems of science and education, №1, 2015, p.134. (In Russ.)
3. Kondrasheva N.K., Kondrashev D.O, Rudko V.A., Shaidulina A.A. Effect of hydrocarbon composition on quality and operating characteristics of middle distillate fractions and low-viscosity marine fuels. Journal Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils, №2, 2017, p.13. (In Russ.)
4. Bogomolov A.I., Temyanko M.B., Hotyntseva L.I. Modern methods to study oils. Leningrad, Nedra, 1984, p.430. (In Russ.)
5. Ashraforov R.A., Orudzhev U.I., Sultanov K.S. Research and process modeling of white burn of zeolitecontaining catalyst of catalytic cracking. Current problems of liberal arts and sciences, №11 (58), 2013, p.48. (In Russ.)
6. Gilmutdinov A.T., Khisamova L.Z. Overview of Modern Catalysts Used in Catalytic Cracking Processes. Electronic journal “Science and Education”, № 5 (50), 2019 p.10. (In Russ.)
7. Doronin V.P., Sorokina T.P., Lipin P.V., Potapenko O.V., Korotkova N.V., Gordenko V.I. Development and application of zeolite cracking catalysts with controlled content of rare earth elements. Journal Kataliz v promyshlennosti, № 5, 2014, p.9. (In Russ.)
8. Doronin V.P., Lipin P.V., Potapenko O.V., Sorokina T.P., Korotkova N.V., Gordenko V.I. Advanced development: cracking catalysts and additives to them. Journal Kataliz v promyshlennosti, № 5, 2014, p.82. (In Russ.)
9. Kapustin V. M., Gureev A. A. Technology of oil processing. In 2 parts. Part 2. Destructive processes. Moscow, KolosS Publ., 2007, p.334. (In Russ.)
10. Kapustin V.M., Rudin M.G. Oil Refining Chemistry and Processes. – M.: Khimiya Journal, 2013, p.496. (In Russ.)
11. Khavkin V.A., Kapustin V.M., Gerzeliev I.M. The ways of catalytic cracking process development. Journal Mir nefteproductov, № 10, 2016, p.4. (In Russ.)
12. Ivanchina E.D., Ivashkina E.N., Nazarova G.Y., Stebeneva V.I., Shafran T.A., Kiseleva S.V., Khrapov D.V., Korotkova N.V., Esipenko R.V. Development of the Kinetic Model of Catalytic Cracking. Journal Kataliz v promyshlennosti, № 6, 2017, p.477. (In Russ.)
13. Nazarova G.Yu., Ivashkina E.N., Ivanchina E.D., Oreshina A.A., Dolganova I., Pasyukova M. Modeling of the catalytic cracking: Catalyst deactivation by coke and heavy metals. Fuel Processing Technology Journal, V.200, 2020, 106318.