УДК 537.311.3, 547-326, 66.095.8
M.A. Mammadyarov, K.O. Israfilova, F.Kh. Aliyeva, F.I. Akhmedov
(Institute of Petrochemical Processes named after Y.H. Mammadaliyev of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Baku)
Исследование электропроводности сложных эфиров (С4-С10) терминальных дикарбоновых кислот в зависимости от их химической структуры
Keywords: Symmetric ester, complex ester, terminal dicarboxylic acid, electrical conductivity
Abstract. Using a teraohmmeter, the resistance indices of synthesized symmetric, asymmetric and complex esters of terminal dicarboxylic acids (TDA) of various structures were determined. The specific resistance and electrical conductivity of the obtained samples were determined. The properties of electrical conductivity are investigated depending on the structure of diesters and complex esters of TDA. It was found that in complex esters of TDA containing 3 or 4 ester groups, with an increase in the length of the carbon chain in the acid molecule, the electrical conductivity decreases. It was revealed that symmetric, asymmetric and complex esters of succinic acid, complex ester of adipic acid (based on octanol-1, ethylene glycol and caproic acid) and dibenzyl ester of sebacic acid have relatively good electrical conductivity.
- Kuliev А.М. Chemistry and technology of oil and fuel additives. М.: Chemistry, 1985, 312 p.
- Patent 5876467, USA. Hohn Arthur, Funke Hans Oppenlander Knut, Gunther Wolfgang, Schwahn Harald. Use of carboxylic esters as fuel additives or lubricant additives and their preparation. 1997. 22П298П.
- Averyanov D.N., Batrakova A.V., Samuilov Y.D., Spiridonova R.R., Kochnev A.M., Galibeev S.S., Gnezdilov O.I. Journ. Bulletin of Kazan Technological University. 2008, p.119
- Mammadyarov M.A. Chemistry of synthetic oils. M: Chemistry, 1989, 238 p.
- Abbasov V.M. Corrosion. Baku, 2007, 355 p.
- Mammadyarov M.A., Alieva F.Kh., Gurbanov H.N. Synthetic lubricating oils (structure and properties). Moscow: Scientific World, 2017, 336 p.