Usmanov M. R.
(Lukoil-Engineering Skills and Competencies LLC, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
Производственные сервисные центры – приоритетное направление развития российских инжиниринговых центров в нефтегазовой отрасли на основе концепции устойчивого развития.
Keywords: production service center, engineering skills and competencies, engineer and consulting engineering, production asset lifecycle, continuous improvement system, innovation, knowledge management, sustainable development, strategic priorities, Leadership Manifesto
Abstract. The purpose of this paper is to highlight the procedural basis and practical approach of Lukoil-Engineering Skills and Competencies LLC (hereinafter referred to as LINK) to the business model transformation: from a research and design complex to a production service which is to provide services throughout the life cycle of a production asset, as the main component of the continuous improvement system in order to fulfill strategic development priorities in the light of the present-day challenges and to achieve the goals of the Refining Business Leadership Manifesto.
The paper provides examples of the production service centers management at international oil and gas companies, describes the functionality and services provided within the framework of engineer consulting engineering, and also identifies the nearest prospects for the development of LINK, based on the sustainable development concept.
1. O. Sycheva, Production service as a special type of service activity in the service sector / / Scientific and methodological electronic journal «Concept» — 2016. — No.10 (October). – 0.3 printed sheets – URL: http://e-kon-cept.ru/2016/16223.htm.
2. M. R. Usmanov, Model of implementation of innovative activity of the company’s engineering center based on the sustainable development concept. Journal «Problems of economics and management of the oil and gas complex» No. 7/ 2020
3. Bechtel, https://www.bechtel.com/sustainability/
4. Project Management Institute, Inc., Guide to the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide ® v7). — Seventh edition, 14 Campus Boulevard, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073-3299 USA, 2021.
5. Pauline Found, D. V. Dun, Foster Fei, Multi-level management and leadership skills in lean organizations; POMS 20th Annual Conference, Orlando, FL, U.S.A, 1-4 May 2009.
6. Senge, P. M. (1990). The art and practice of the learning organization. The new paradigm in business: Emerging strategies for leadership and organizational change, 126-138.