DOI: 10.327558/2071-5951-2019-0- 07-33-38
A.A. Gabdullin, A.M. Migranov, M.Sh. Migranov, F.A. Sadykov, R.N. Yakubov (Ufa state petroleum technical university (USPTU), Ufa state aviation technical university (USATU), RN — BashNIPIneft) E-mail: email@example.com
Моделирование нефтеотдачи месторождений на последней стадии разработки
Keywords: oil recovery, ASP-flooding, hydrodynamic model, surfactants, adsorption, hydrolysis.
The current state of the oil and gas extraction industry more is at a stage when the probability of opening of new rich fields. At the same time many objects are developed rather long time and are at a final stage of development. In the circumstances the methods of increase in oil recovery directed to increasing coefficient of coverage and coefficient of replacement by means of micro-level impact on layer take place. This work is directed to considering and offering the modern method of increase in oil recovery known under the name ASP – flooding which is consecutive downloading fringes of alkali, surfactant and polymer. Due to this problem it was decided to consider a number of tasks: on the basis of a method of analogy to carry out selection of the sector for consideration of prospect of use of technology; to make the technical and economic analysis on realization; to construct hydrodynamic model of the considered sector; to execute forecasting of technology on the basis of the constructed hydrodynamic model and to estimate economic effect of the project. The main positive side of this algorithm is that there is an opportunity to stand on comparative hind legs of the considered method with others and also to give an adequate assessment about its applicability in real time that in general is very important for the oil-extracting industry. In work the analysis of international experience of use of ASP technology – flooding is carried out. Volumes of necessary fringes and amount of substances in a mass equivalent, necessary for their preparation are calculated. Calculations of key parameters are executed (the steam volume of the considered object; the volume of forcing of alkaline solution for all sector; volumes of forcing of a fringe surfactant and fringes of solution of polymer for all sector; solid volumes for preparation of solution of alkali, surfactant solution and solution of polymer; downloading time for a fringe of alkali and surfactant, etc.) for implementation of this technology characteristics of replacement with further definition of gain of oil production taking into account the changed replacement coefficient are also defined. Comparative analysis on the saved-up extraction by different methods of increase in oil recovery by means of hydrodynamic model is carried out. Assessment by means of dependence of coefficient of oil recovery on coefficients of initial and residual oil saturation taking into account the generalized experience showed increase in coefficient of oil recovery and makes 0.8172. In a mass equivalent by means of this technology it is possible to involve a considerable part of motionless oil and by that to increase additional volumes.
1. Hu Guo, Yiqiang Li, Yanyue Li, Debin Kong, Binhui Li, Fuyong Wang. Lessons Learned From ASP Flooding Tests in China // SPE. 2017 – P. 23
2. Zhapbasbaev, B. J., Development of innovative methods of enhanced oil recovery in the extraction of heavy oil: dis. kand. Techn. Sciences: 6D070800 / Birzhan Amarowicz of Zhapbasbaev – Almaty, 2016. — 116 p.
3. Ibatullin, R. R., Technological processes of oil field development / studies. benefit: 2010.- 325 p.
4. L. lake Fundamentals of methods to increase oil recovery [Electronic resource]. – URL: http://www.oil-info.ru/content/view/148/59 (accessed 01.11.2017).
5. Meshcheryakov O. E., Salimgareev T. F., Zeigman Yu. V. Modeling of oil and gas field development/ Textbook/ Yu. V. Zeigman et al. – Ufa: publishing House of oil and Gas business, 2011. 122 p.
6/ Fan Bu An., Development of composition for surfactant-polymer flooding technology in relation to the conditions of the lower Miocene of the White tiger: dis Deposit. kand. Techn. Sciences/ Fan Wu an – Moscow, 2017. – 111 p.
7. Surguchev M. L. Secondary and tertiary methods of enhanced oil recovery / M. L. Surguchev /. – M. Nedra, 1985. – 308 p.
8. Statistical methods of the forecast of oil recovery and estimation of efficiency of stimulation: proc. manual / M. A. Tokarev, A. S. Chinarov. — Ufa: LLC «Monograph», 2007. – 96 p.
9. Sharipova, N. D. Analysis of foreign and Russian experience in the application of ASP-technology / N. D. Sharipova // SPE. – 2016 — № 33. – P. 7.