The Russian Biofuels Association is pleased to invite you to attend the International Forum for Industrial Biotechnology & Biobased Economy
Moscow, Russia, November 18-19, 2015
and will be honored if you consider joining us in Moscow.
IV INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
«CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT OF THE PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY 2015»
24 JUNE 2015, Hotel National, Moscow
We invite You to take part in the IV International conference "CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT of the petrochemical industry – 2015", which will take place on 24th June 2015, hotel national, Moscow (hall "Petrovsky"). The event is supported by the Ministry of energy.
18-19 June 2013, InterContinental Hotel, Moscow, Russia
An operational meeting for the participants of the petrochemical industry to address current issues and make strategic decisions regarding further industry development, taking into account conditions in both domestic and foreign markets.
Main topics of the conference:
1. State regulation of the industry and the strategic plans of CIS countries in the development of the petrochemical industry
2. Modern technologies and international experience of their implementation
3. Overview of new project capacities for the production of high value-added products in Russia and the CIS
4. Investment support for the development of the petrochemical industry in Russia and the CIS
5. Analyzing global petrochemical markets and their impact on Russian and CIS markets
V Конгресс переработчиков пластмасс
14-15 ноября 2011 года, г. Москва, здание Правительства Москвы, малый конференц-зал (ул. Новый Арбат, д.36/9)
Телефон/факс: (499) 767-19-06, (499) 729-66-94
Горячая линия: 8-926-202-7805
EPC's Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week in September 2011 to be held in luxurious new venue.
With the Annual Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week in September 2011, Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC) is holding its well-established and popular events in the newest and one of the most luxurious hotels in Moscow. Lotte Hotel Moscow is ideally located on the New Arbat, the financial and shopping centre of Moscow, and just a stone’s throw away from the Red Square, the Kremlin Palace, and the Bolshoi Theater.
The 3rd International Gas Technology Conference & Exhibition – IGTC - (19 & 20 September) will focus on all the key issues concerning the industry, including:
• Market issues impacting the development of the international gas industry, with a special focus on the regions of Russia and the Caspian republics.
• Gas monetization project challenges: technical, environmental, safety, political, procurement and construction will be covered.
• Important technology developments in the treating & transforming natural gas to syngas to chemicals, petrochemicals and fuels.