Стабилизация процесса термоокислительной деструкции герметизирующих жидкостей при эксплуатации
Tatur I.R., Popov D. A., Sоkolova Y.A
(National University of Oil and Gas «Gubkin University», Moscow)
Keywords: sealing liquids, hot water storage tank, thermo-oxidative stability, dynamic viscosity, antioxidant additives.
Abstract. Is shown that it is possible in principle to increase the thermal and oxidative stability of sealing liquids in operation by introducing «fresh» into the spent sealing liquid, taken in certain ratios. It has been established that topping up the sealing liquid with a higher viscosity to the spent sealing liquid can significantly increase the dynamic viscosity of the operational material and extend the period of its use in the hot water storage tank. The introduction of the antioxidant additive Agidol-1 into the composition of the sealing liquid reduces its dynamic viscosity, but significantly increases the thermo-oxidative stability.
1. Тatur I.R. Corrosion protection of water supply systems equipment. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, 2012. — 78 p.
2. Protasov V.N. Polymer coatings of oilfield equipment. Reference manual. – M.: Nedra, 1994.- 224 p.]
3. Methodical Guidelines of the optimal protection of storage tanks from corrosion and aeration of water in them. RD 153-34.1-40.504-00. Moscow, 2000. –р. 36.
4. Tatur I.R., Mitin I. V., Bagdasarov L.N. Mishin S.B. Energy oils/ ed. by I.R. Tatur. – Prospect, 2021. – 568 p.
5. Tatur I.R., Sheronov D.N., Sharafutdinova D.V., Belomestnova Yu.S., Spirkin V.G., Leontiev A.V. Investigation of thermo-oxidative and mechanical destruction of polyisobutylene in the composition of protective liquid for storage tanks // Technology of oil and gas. – 2016. – No. 6. –P. 8-12.
6. Corporate Standard TEKSERT 6.2-2018. Fuel and energy enterprises. Quality control of property liquid for hot water supply tanks. Norms and requirements. – M.: National University of Oil and Gas «Gubkin University», 2018. –p. 25.
7. Tatur D. N., Sharonov A.V., Leontiev V. G., Spirkin Application of antioxidant additives to increase the thermal-oxidative stability of protective fluids for hot water storage tanks of power plants. // Proceedings of the Gubkin Russian State University: Collection of Scientific Works. – M.: Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas. – 2016. – № 2 (283), P.118 – 130.