Дорожные покрытия на основе нефтебитуминозной породы месторождения Карасязь-Таспас
DOI: 10.32758/2071-5951-2019-0-07- 10-18
Y.O. Ayapbergenov, A.F. Ahmetov (Branch of «KMG Engineering» «KazNIPImunaygaz» LLP, Ufa state oil technical university) E-mail: Ayapbergenov_E@kaznipi.kz
Keywords: bitumen, Karasyaz-Taspas, asphalt concrete, composition, organic binders, bitumen, physical and mechanical properties.
The article is devoted to the problem of development new compositions of hot asphalt concrete mixtures (ACM) which based on oil-bituminous material of Karasyaz-Taspas oilfield. According to the data given in the article, only 30% of roads in Kazakhstan meet the requirements, so the expansion of the range of binders for road construction, with improved strength characteristics and increased durability, capable of operating harsh climatic conditions of Kazakhstan is undoubtedly a pressing task.
The article presents a historical background on the application of bitumen in road construction and focuses on the possibility of reducing the consumption of expensive industrial oil bitumen by including ACM in the composition of road binders.
With the purpose of perspective application and expansion of the nomenclature of road construction materials, studies on the selection of compositions and the physical and mechanical properties of ACM based on bitumen of Karasyaz-Taspas, including its mineral part, were carried out. Evaluation of the efficiency of the use of bitumen from Karasyaz-Taspas field as part of ACM was carried out, by comparing the physical and mechanical properties obtained during the test of samples with bitumen and the control mixture.
The results of complex laboratory studies on grain composition of mineral part of asphalt concrete composition, improvement of viscosity characteristics of organic binder using various modifiers, strength and deformation properties from temperature differences, frost resistance and other characteristics meeting the requirements of GOST 9128-2013 are presented.
On the basis of the conducted studies, the authors proposed two new ACM compositions based on bitumen of the Karasyaz-Taspas field. The use of local raw materials will meet the needs of Kazakhstan in binding materials for road construction.
The performed studies showed the technical possibility of using bitumen of Karasyaz-Taspas as a component of hot asphalt concrete of mark I type B, which provides strength and operational characteristics of the road surface.
It has been found that the use of bitumen of Karasyaz-Taspas in ACM compositions leads to saving of oil bitumen up to 55%, as well as the use of distillate fraction (residue) of bitumen distillation allows to significantly reduce the cost of asphalt concrete. Economic effect can be achieved due to reduction of oil bitumen content in ACM composition (from 7–8% to 2–3% wt.), as well as increase of service life of road pavements as a result of improvement of their operational characteristics.
1. Nadirov N.K. High-viscosity oil and natural bitumen. In 5 top. Top 3. Non-traditional methods of processing // A.: Gylly, 2001. 415 p.
2. Budnik V.A., Evdokimova V.A., Zhirnov B.S. Study of bitumen emulsions. Application of «Sinterol» as emulsifier // Oil and gas business, 2006, No. 2, p. 60–65.
3. Budnik V.A., Evdokimova N.G., Zhirnov B.S. Mechanical method of emulsification of bitumen in water. Installation. Procedure. Results of testing // Oil and Gas, 2006, No. 2, p. 70–71.
4. Petrov S.M., Kayukova G.P., Burnina M.A., Baibekova L.R., Lakhova A.I., Ibrahimova D.A. Obtaining bitumen-polymer composition on the basis of the surplus of super viscous oil // Bulletin of the Technological University, 2015, No. 19, pp. 91–94.
5. Inozemcev S.S., Korolev E.V. Choice of mineral carrier of nanoscale additive for asphalt concrete // Bulletin of MGSU, 2014, No. 3, p. 158–167.
6. Abdullin A.I., Emelyanicheva E.A., Yusupov A.I., Diyarov I.N. Aspfalt concrete based on bitumen knitting with the addition of modified silica // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 2010, No. 7, p. 212–215.
7. Gazizullin R.G. Road-building rocks of the Republic of Tatarstan // Izvestia KGASU, 2007, No. 1, p. 79–82.
8. Abdikarimov M.N., Turgumbaev R.H. Composites based on oil bituminous rocks
of Kazakhstan // International Journal of Experimental Education. – 2015. – No. 7. – p.: 163–166.
9. Ayapbergenov E.O. Natural bitumen of Western Kazakhstan is a progressive material in road construction // Materials of the International Scientific and practical Conference «Actual problems of the development of science and technology: Yesterday, today, tomorrow», London, 2015, p. 53–55.
10. Zeninskiy A.M., Berg G.A., Kononova M.P., Dorina L.I. Use of bituminous rocks and heavy oil for the production of bitumen // M.: TsNITEENTEENTANkhim, 1978. 88 p.
11. Nadirov N.K. Oil bituminous rocks, high-viscosity oil and their complex processing // Integrated development of natural bitumen and high-viscosity oil (extraction and processing) (proceedings of the All-Union Conference on the problems of complex development of natural bitumen and high-viscosity netheres), Kazan, 1992, p. 39–54.
12. Proposals on the complex use of natural bitumen and high-viscosity oil of Western Kazakhstan in the national economy: Report on the Research Institute / Makarov K.K. – L.: VNIIGRI, 1976, 18 p.
13. Mediveva G.A., Ashimakhun A.A., Temen A.A. Economic issues of road construction in the use of oil bituminous rocks // Science and world, 2014, No. 9, p. 70–72.
14. Abdullin A.I., Emelyanicheva E.A. Use of carbon black as an additive to road bitumen // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 2014, No. 2, p. 275–278.
15. Zolotarev V.A. Road bitumen knitting and asphalt-concrete. Part 1: Road bitumen knitting: Textbook // X.: HNADU, 2014, 180 p.
16. Gezenzwy L.B. Asphalt concrete from activated mineral materials // Moscow: Stroiizdat, 1971, 256 p.
17. Bondarev B.A., Stefan Yu.V., Prozorova L.A. Durability of slag asphalt concrete // Annual scientific session of the Association of Asphalt concrete researchers at the Moscow State Automobile and Road Institute (State Technical University), Moscow, 2008, p. 80–85.
18. Kotlyarsky E.V., Voeiko O.A. Durability of road asphalt pavement and factors contributing to the destruction of the structure of asphalt concrete in the process of operation // Moscow: Tekhpoligraphcenter, 2007, 136 p.